San Diego Drug Crimes Lawyer
Best Drug Crimes Attorney – Aggressive San Diego Drug Defense Law Office Handling All Charges In Both Federal & State Courts
Our local San Diego drug crimes lawyer is one of the best defense attorneys in town. Drugs and narcotics charges can be very serious. Possession or transportation of controlled substances, sale of narcotics, possession of drug paraphernalia, methamphetamine, manufacturing of narcotics and drugs or even driving under the influence of these substances are all crimes under the California laws.
Fortunately, an experienced San Diego drug crimes attorney can help a great deal in fighting the charges and even securing your freedom. With the help of a good representation, you can actually have the case thrown out of the court.
Drug Crimes Defense
Your experienced and qualified attorney knows how to best tackle the cases, whether you are guilty or innocent to reduce the charges or sentence. He or she can do this through different ways, including the following.
- Unveiling ignored California rules in the search and seizure process. Most law enforcers ignore the rules taking advantage of the fact that not many people understand their rights. Your attorney can make great changes in the case by unveiling the ignored rules.
- Unveil set up suspects used in some cases to nail you. This is usually in violation of California entrapment laws. You stand to gain a lot with such revelations on your case.
- Your attorney will also tackle situations where the law enforcers have relied on bogus police informants. It can be quite unfair to be charged based on bogus information given and your attorney will make sure that this does not happen in your case.
- He or she will also handle situations where the officers end up misleading the judge so that the search warrants can be bamboozled. You will get justice by ensuring that every process is handled as it should without any loopholes.
- Police reports can also be exaggerated or made up of outright lies. Alone you will find it very difficult to challenge such reports, but with the help of your drug crime attorney, it is possible to challenge the reports to your advantage.
- In some cases you might be arrested without any evidence that the drugs were indeed yours. Lack of such evidence can get you off the hook and this is something your attorney can help achieve with ease. These are some of the ways your attorney can help your case by identifying areas where the officers went wrong in implicating you.
Get Free Consultation From Experienced Law Firm Of The Law Office Of Troy P Owens, Jr
It is advisable to seek the services of experienced qualified San Diego drug charges law firm, especially in serious offenses such as those involving narcotics. Without an experienced legal expert, it would be hard for you to fight your case with the prosecutors. You will be surprised by how a small overlooked issue by the law enforcers has a way of setting you free from all the charges. The attorneys scrutinize your case from all the angles to come up with the best way to help you out or ease the sentence or penalties. Call now to get consultation about your case.