Are You Facing Criminal Charges?
If you have been arrested and charged with a criminal offense, it is essential that you hire an attorney who will fight for your well-being.
The Law Office of Troy P. Owens, Jr., handles criminal law cases for adults charged with felonies and misdemeanors in the Chula Vista area and throughout San Diego County. When you hire our firm, criminal defense attorney Troy Owens will personally handle all aspects of your case and offer you a free case review.
Experienced Representation For Your Case
We provide legal counsel for a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- Drug offenses: This includes possession, sales, trafficking, manufacturing, grow houses, paraphernalia, prescription fraud and the sale of drugs to minors.
- Assault: This includes instances of pointing a weapon at someone or exhibiting similar threats of violence.
- Battery: This includes cases where an individual intentionally or unlawfully harms someone by physically striking or hitting the other person.
- Prostitution: This includes soliciting, offering sexual services in exchange for money or other considerations.
- Gang violence: This includes being involved in gang activities. Charges range from misdemeanors to felonies.
- DUI: This includes driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or prescription drugs with mind-altering effects.
How To Contact Us
The Law Office of Troy P. Owens, Jr., in Chula Vista can analyze your case and explain your legal options. Speak to attorney Owens today by calling 866-784-8994 or contacting him online for your free consultation.