Chula Vista Car Accident Attorney
Put Our Knowledge & Experience on Your Side
If you have been injured in an automobile collision, you may be entitled to payment for damages. At The Law Office of Troy P. Owens, Jr., A.P.C., we are committed to aggressively fighting for our clients so that they can obtain full and fair compensation for the losses and pain they have suffered.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Chula Vista
Knowing what steps to take following an auto accident can help ensure you get the compensation you require to pay for medical bills, lost wages, car repairs, and other damages.
What To Do After a Car Accident
There are several things you should do after an auto accident, including:
- Move your vehicle to a safe location
- Remain at the scene if someone else has been injured
- Take pictures of the accident damage
- Note important information about the other vehicle
- Exchange contact info with the other driver
- Never admit to fault or lack of injuries
- Note the location and time of day
- Seek medical attention if necessary
- Take photos of any injuries and record anything that hurts
- Write down your version of the accident immediately
- Report the accident to the California DMV
- Notify your insurance company of the accident
- Consult with our personal injury attorney
Once you have done your part, it is time for us to do ours. Our professional legal team can help you prepare and file a car accident injury claim. We have extensive experience negotiating with insurance companies for fair settlements, and even taking cases to court.
We Represent Victims of Ridesharing Accidents
21st-century companies like Uber and Lyft have transformed how we get around today. It can be quite convenient to call upon either of these ridesharing giants for a quick and private way to get to work, an event downtown, or an airport or train station.
If you have been involved in a ridesharing accident in Chula Vista, our law firm can help you pursue compensation for your losses. When you come in for your free consultation, we can evaluate your case to determine what parties you can file a claim against.
“I didn't have to go to a single court date, file any paper work, he did it all”- Charles
“He was available & personable, yet very professional”- Ashley
“He was dependable and kept me informed on every step”- Dierdre
Payment Plans & Free Consultations for Your Convenience
Candid Advice & Reliable Results
When You Hire Me, You Get Me
Personal Attention for Every Client