Injured In A Car Accident? We Can Help You
If you have been injured in an automobile collision, you may be entitled to payment for damages. At The Law Office of Troy P. Owens, Jr., we are committed to aggressively fighting for our clients so that they can obtain full and fair compensation for the losses and pain they have suffered.
What To Do After An Accident
Knowing what steps to take following an auto accident can help ensure that you get the compensation you require to pay for medical bills, lost wages, car repairs and other damages.
There are several things you should do after an auto accident, including:
- Move your vehicle to a safe location.
- Remain at the scene if someone else has been injured.
- Take pictures of the accident damage.
- Note important information about the other vehicle.
- Exchange contact info with the other driver.
- Never admit to fault or lack of injuries.
- Note the location and time of day.
- Seek medical attention if necessary.
- Take photos of any injuries and record anything that hurts.
- Write down your version of the accident immediately.
- Report the accident to the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident.
- Consult with our personal injury attorney.
Once you have done your part, it is time for us to do ours. Attorney Owens will evaluate your case, negotiate with insurance companies for a fair outcome or take your case to court.
We Represent Victims Of Rideshare Accidents
If you have been involved in a rideshare accident in Chula Vista, our law firm can help you pursue compensation for your losses. When you come in for your free consultation, we can evaluate your case to determine which parties you can file a claim against.